regarding the website www.turus-ukko.com
§ 1 General information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible operator of this website
Responsible for data processing on these websites is
TURUS UKKO GmbH
Am Wimblech 44
Phone: 0049 (0)2402 90 20 20 323
Fax: 0049 (0) 2402 763 110
(hereinafter referred to as TURUS UKKO),
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. The aim of this website is to inform end customers about our products and to get in contact to new distributors to market our TURUS UKKO lures in the predatory freshwater fishing sector.
Your business and personal data (e.g. company name, company address, title and name of contact person, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details, VAT number) – if known – will only be processed in accordance with the provisions of the European data protection law.
§ 2 Data collection when visiting our website
Our web pages allow only an informational use. You may not register through our web pages or otherwise submit information to us through the web pages. Therefore, only such data is transmitted to us that your browser forwards to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you visit our web pages, the following data is automatically collected, which is technically necessary to display the corresponding pages to you:
- Source/reference from where you came to our site
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f German General Data Protection Regulation on the basis of our legitimate interest in the stable operation and improvement of the stability and functionality of our websites. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Business and personal data, insofar as this is necessary relationship by email or a business relationship, will be used exclusively for the corresponding processing or for the start and servicing of a business relationship for internal purposes only.
(2) Personal data and business-related data will not be passed on to third parties without corresponding express consent or without a legal basis.
§ 4 Information about cookies, tracking
In order to make visiting our websites attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, cookies are automatically set by the software used to create these websites. These are small text files that are stored on your computer device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer device and enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f German General Data Protection Regulation to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies) when you visit our website. If we work with such partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the extent of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our websites may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
§ 5 Online marketing
For data protection reasons, the Google tools Google AdSense, Google AdWords Conversion Tracking, Google Analytics, Google AdWords Remarketing, Google reCAPTCHA or tracking tools from other providers such as Piwik or Bing Ads (Microsoft Corporation) are not used on our websites. We do not practise any tracking.
§ 6 Handling of data when contacting us via our e-mail address or our contact form
(1) By contacting us, personal data is collected. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f German General Data Protection Regulation. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b German General Data Protection Regulation. Your data will be deleted immediately after final processing of your inquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations.
(2) As soon as it becomes foreseeable for us that the purpose of your contact could have been settled, we ask beyond that by mail whether the contact is to remain further, whether the data are to be further available with us or whether a deletion of your personal data is desired.
(3) A consent once declared by you can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
(4) Without your explicit consent or without legal basis your personal data, which are entered by you when contacting us, will not be passed on to third parties.
§ 7 Your right as the person affected
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) with regard to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 German General Data Protection Regulation: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 German General Data Protection Regulation for the transfer of your data to third parties;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 German General Data Protection Regulation: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 German General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 German General Data Protection Regulation are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 German General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons predominate;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 German General Data Protection Regulation: If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or limit the processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 German General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 German General Data Protection Regulation: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of appeal under Art. 77 German General Data Protection Regulation: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the German General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right of appeal to an authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
7.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF, WITHIN IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCE OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH THEIR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
§ 8 Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required for the contractual provision of services or initiation of a contract and/or if there is no longer a legitimate interest on our part in further storage (a legitimate interest in further storage may exist, for example, if this is necessary in order to fulfil legal obligations).